- Language: American Sign Language and Spoken English with English Subtitles
- Sound & Visual Effects included
- Approx. time 88 minutes
- Color / Black & White
- Full Screen
- 1.85:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
A Compelling Documentary about Deaf and Hard of Hearing people who were the FIRST citizens to become shut out from outside communication and “left in the dark,” and the LAST to receive access to critical information, or be delivered from danger on September 11, 2001.
This documentary highlights unique individuals’ testimonies and their perspectives about the attacks on the World Trade Center. They unveiled how they survived 9/11 as deaf citizens living in New York City.
“This wasn’t another conspiracy theory documentary – rather, it’s about how the terrorist strikes impacted the deaf community near Ground Zero.”
– Ed Rampell, Los Angeles Journal
“When information is ‘not accessible’ for the Deaf people, then ignorance kills, silence kills, fear kills, and neglect kills.”
– Jade Bryan, Award-Winning Documentary Filmmaker
3 in stock