This author used the Holy Bible: Easy to Read Version (ERV). Also, this author wanted to show you with 8 main points of his story from his personal experiences and/or obstacles. So, this book will tell us that:
1. According to 1 Peter 5:7 (ERV), God knew about his worries.
2. According to Psalm 23:1-6 (ERV), God knew about his troubles.
3. According to Psalm 34:5-6; Psalm 34:18-19, Psalm 27:7-10,
Psalm 18:5-6 (ERV), God listened his call for help.
4. According to Philippians 4:7 (ERV), God gave him a peace of mind.
5. According to Psalm 9:9-10, Psalm 46:1-3 (ERV), God protected us.
6. According to Psalm 23:1-6 (ERV), God watched over us.
7. According to Psalm 46:1-5 (ERV), God was with us.
8. According Romans 8-39 (ERV), God is with us.