NEW!!! iPad Loan ProgramTuesday January 26, 2021
CDHH is excited to announce our new iPad Loan Program!
We recognize that many Deaf and Hard of Hearing people have become isolated during COVID-19 due to lack of access to technology for communication. For this reason, CDHH has created a loan program that will allow Deaf and Hard of Hearing residents, who do not have a computer or tablet, to borrow an iPad for a period of 6 months to use to meet their communication needs.
iPads will be given on a first come first served basis to those who meet the following applicant criteria:
- Must be a resident of Idaho
- Must be Deaf, Hard of Hearing, or DeafBlind
- Must use sign language to communicate (If you do not use sign language and need communication access, please contact Idaho CDHH for other resources.)
- Must be 18 years or older (some exceptions may apply- please contact Idaho CDHH with questions about exceptions)
- Must have access to WiFi (either at home or in a public place such as the library, McDonalds, Starbucks, etc.)
- Must not currently have another device (computer, laptop, tablet) with video capabilities
- Must have a financial need (unable to purchase a device)
- Must complete all program-related surveys from Idaho CDHH